• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Console Warning

BenderMan

Verified Member
My console randomly gets this error message. I have no clue what it's saying, and I'm only assuming it's a ProjectKorra error because it mentions bending and such. However, it also says something about SQLite. Anyway, this isn't a super big issue. I would rather just try to get rid of as many errors as possible on my server, and any help with this would be appreciated. Thank you

Attachments

BenderMan

Verified Member
Okay, thank you for the response. I also seem to be having a problem with AvatarState. Players can bypass its cooldown by toggling their bending twice. I'm not sure why this is happening. I've tried looking through my config for an option for cooldown options, but only found a CooldownEnforcer in Jedcore which did not change anything with AvatarState's cooldown. If this can be fixed, I would love to know how. Thank you

BenderMan

Verified Member
I wasn't really sure what database cooldowns are so I looked them up and first thing I found was the cooldown between switching elements, which I have set at 0