• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Config Number Spam

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I am making this for anyone who may or may not have this problem. If your console is spamming "1" and "3" or maybe it's spamming "2." I know why :D

So after a few minutes of wandering, me and samson Gavin have discovered the issue! So in the JedCore description it tells you to remove colliding abilities and if you have colliding abilities it will let you know. I don't know if it is meant to or not but it will do so in the form of numbers. I will give some examples:

If you download the add-on Earth Ride and you have Earth Surf enabled through JedCore, your console will be spammed with the numbers "1" and "3."
If you download the add-on Air Punch and you have Air Punch enabled through JedCore, your console will be spammed with the number "2."

I do not know how these numbers are chosen so I cannot help you decide what your number means if yours is not one of these. I can give you some tips! If you have an add-on similar to one in JedCore, that is probably be the issue. For example, Earth Ride is different from Earth Surf yet that basically do the same thing, move an earth bender from point A to point B on the ground. So you may think they will collide, well they did and the product was spam.

There are 2 ways, that I know of, to fix this issue. You will have to either disable the colliding move in the JedCore config.yml or you will have to remove the colliding add-on ability. If they collide because they are similar, you should be able to live. Because after all, they are similar. I can live without Earth Ride because of how similar it is to Earth Surf. It's just different mechanics really. Unless that's why you got the ability... Anyways...

Hope this helped anyone who may run into this issue! I looked for a solution forever and could not find it until I started speaking with samson Gavin!

Last edited: