• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Concept Designer application

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
Why do you want to be a Concept Designer for ProjectKorra?
i want to help make project korra a better place for benders of all elements! i would like to learn how to code using eclipse in some point in the future and i think this would be a great opertunity to further develop my learning and help make my favourite plugin amazing on the way, i know how to be professional when i need to be and i know how to take a joke but most importantly i know where to draw the line between them both :D
i hope to make project korra a better place and that my application gets accepted,

Please provide links to 2-3 of the best suggestions you have made on ProjectKorra:
hmmm this would be a tough one because i wouldnt know how to classify my own suggestions as good.. without someone elses opinion.

but so far id say the changes for waterflow is an amazing idea to revolutionise waterbending as a whole it would hold the key to representing change in the water element.

torrent redirection and the way to freeze surgeshield in place (like the old glitch with right click and mcmmo)

PlantDrain would make waterbending be alot more canon as watersources are drained automaticaly within a radius and the water stays with you untill you have finished using it or you run out of sources around you
i suggested that all plantbending work like this as its a really cool graphic display of how the water would be drained

Do you have a preference for which plugin you work on?
not perticularly but id love to work on RPG just because i love rpgs and bending and have a few suggestions that i think would make the plugin a little better :D:D

Country / Time Zone:
UK, England GMT

Additional Relevant Skills:
been activly using the plugin for a few years now and am happy to say i enjoy it but see alot of room for change and improvement :D!
have been running a server secretly for the past 3 years and relay alot of feedback from the players about what would make the plugin better