• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Valid Concept Designer Application

Jesus P.

Verified Member
Why do you want to be a Concept Designer for ProjectKorra?
Well first of all, I found the Avatar: Last Air Bender plugin about 2-3 years ago. I immediately fell in love with it, I was a huge fan of the Anime and just started watching "The Legend of Korra." After many months of playing the Avatar plugin, I found the ProjectKorra plugin. I loved everything about it, and then I started making many ideas in my Note's App. I wondered if these ideas would ever become true, until now. I found this Application "center." I knew that this would be my chance to reveal my ideas with the Community! So all in all, I would love to become a Concept Designer for ProjectKorra because I would help make the plugin "better" (By adding new abilities and new features to express the diversity of the plugin!) to enhance the love of this plugin to the Community!

Please provide links to 2-3 of the best suggestions you have made on ProjectKorra:
Link 1: http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/spirit-bending-new-kit.3169/#post-43475
Link 2: http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/re-uploaded-metal-ability.3171/#post-43275

Do you have a preference for which plugin you work on?

I mostly prefer to work on the Core plugin, although I see much interest in the Spirit plugin as well. But if I would have to choose one, I would choose the Core plugin.

Country / Time Zone:
USA / Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)

Additional Relevant Skills:

Have great skills of working in a team positively, and have great speed to getting tasks done on time!

Thanks for reading! :)
- TBone

DiamondGamer

Out of all the concepts I've seen you make the best concepts out there! Good luck man! Even though I know your gonna make it in! <3

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I find it kind of suspicious how somebody who joined TODAY (DiamondMiner) with zero posts, makes their first post on a concept designer application promoting somebody they just met.
#PickleTryingToEliminateCompetition :p

Jesus P.

Verified Member
I find it kind of suspicious how somebody who joined TODAY (DiamondMiner) with zero posts, makes their first post on a concept designer application promoting somebody they just met.
Oh, that was my friend, DiamondGamer4257. He started playing ProjectKorra when I did, but he just made his account today, and I guess somehow he found my account. P.S I find that scary, not suspicious. XD