• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Valid Concept Designer Application

LeafHD_

Verified Member
Why do you want to be a Concept Designer for ProjectKorra?
Project Korra has continued the Minecraft and Avatar franchise, it also proceeds The Last Airbender plugin, I have been using Project Korra since 2014. Although I am just 13 years old, I wish to give my heart to an awesome community that hopes for this plugin to stay for years to come. I would like to keep bending very fair and clean as I would intricately know the moves that need to be modified, added or removed. At the moment I currently check up on the site at any time I have free, other than that. I have much things to suggest that I need to think about deeply before I suggest.

Please provide links to 2-3 of the best suggestions you have made on ProjectKorra:
Bubbles Are Nearly Useless ~ This suggestion explained how bubbles are not as usable long before.
MetalThrow ~ This move is an attempt to add a Metal move into the plugin, its very simple.

Do you have a preference for which plugin you work on?
The Core will obviously be the main plugin I will focus on, and then the RPG plugin, just to keep bending more realistic in a roleplaying way.

Country / Time Zone:
Belize, Central America ~ UTC -6:00

Additional Relevant Skills:
I am a very good at organization (OCD alert), my social skills are very fair, I make friends easily and know how to handle situations in the most sophisticated manner.

* I will be fine if I don't get this position, and I will be very happy if I do. Either way, I know I can help the Project Korra community in some way.

Sincerely,
LeafHD_