• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Invalid Concept designed application

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgmplaysgames

How long have you been involved in the Avatar Series / ProjectKorra?
Avatar was when i was younger my favourite show, i always loved how they could make the elements do what they want and i know it is not possible in the real world but i still want it. I have tried the avatar games but they are just not the same but in minecraft you can do what you want with the elements and it fullfills my dream a bit but hey its as close as it gets.

Why do you want to be a Concept Designer for ProjectKorra?
I want to be a designer for projectkorra because then all the things i would love to be able to do can be made in minecraft because im really missing some things in the plugin and i really want to help with ideas so that people can enjoy this as much as possible and i hope that i then can make someone happy just like this plugin made me happy and i will be honest i wont be working on it everyday but i come up with a lot of great ideas which involve avatar but i cant do anything with it but maybe now i can.

Country / Time Zone:
The netherlands, central european time (cet)

Could you please provide 2-3 Concept Ideas?
That water bubble and not air bubble just water bubble can also stop the rain around you like katara did when she found the killer of her mom.

The ability to move around in ice as a waterbender like katara did in the fight with uzula.

The ability to get water out of a grass block which then tirns into dirt. So this can take plant bending further

Do you have a preference for which plugin you work on?

I would prefer to work on the core because i dont have anything relevant for the other things.

Additional Relevant Skills:

I can do really good research for things it doesnt matter what.
When there is a conflict between 2 people about whatever i am really well capable of just dont pick a side and then help im a good listener but i can also speak a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.