• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Invalid Community Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immallama

Verified Member
Why you want to be a Moderator: I really enjoy being a part of Project Korra and want to help out in any way I can. I would have loved to apply for developer but I have almost no knowledge on how to code (I'd actually love to learn but I don't know where to start). I would have also liked to apply for graphic designer but I'm not extremely confident in my photoshop skills. I'd like to help out on the forums because it's where I feel most comfortable and where I'm most confident in my abilities.

Prior community Moderating experience: I don't have any experience with forum moderating but I am an active member of other gaming forums where I have spent wayyyy too much time. I was also a moderator on Orion's bending test server before ownership changed.

Relevant Skills to Moderating a Forum / Community: I'm very level headed and I always try to be fair. Even if I'm made a moderator, I'll still consider myself a member of the community like everyone else. I like to consider myself completely bias free. On gaming forums especially, there are plenty of biased people so I know exactly how NOT to be. I'll be friendly as possible but I'm not afraid to enforce the rules if needed.

Time Zones you can cover: EST. I can basically cover any time between 2:45pm - midnight on weekdays and all day on weekends. I always have a Project Korra tab open so I can check any new posts/threads that are posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.