• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

    Join the Discord Server

Combo Suggestion:AirWheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should the radius of the air wheel that you ride on be 2 blocks tall or 3? In the gif, it looks like the wheel is slightly taller than Tenzin.
 
I like this and I think that it would be cool if it could go up blocks easily, unlike airscooter, and also would be harder to turn.
 
It'd also be cool if this could clear 2 block-high walls. Like it could go up a 2 block wall instead of AirScooter just going up 1.
 
It'd also be cool if this could clear 2 block-high walls. Like it could go up a 2 block wall instead of AirScooter just going up 1.
That could be a nice addition. It's not something I highly prioritise but I do like the notion. That would be a cool feature.
 
With everyday that passes, my passion for a move like this grows.

(Idk I was feeling poetic...)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top