• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Combo Cooldown Indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Do you know when in a game, particulary street fighter-ish one, each character have that one very special op power/attack that can only be used rarely in an instance as the last resort, due to having quite long cooldown? And their was a bar that when it becomes full, it shows that the cooldown has ended.

Cut to chase now, I think the same we should with this plugin, with the boss health bar representing the cooldown. Since right now not so long we got 'bending-preview' implanted, which is the thing that shows what each slot to what bind it is bounded to with the ability name display in a text above the hotbar, I think it would be fair to have a bar for cooldown to present how much time there's left for the cooldown to end (by getting filled up and it becomes full when the CD is zero). Without this bar, it would be difficult to tell that for a combo.

That would be all I have to say for now. Sooooo....

lol k bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.