• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Clickable Shield

Hello! I have a fun idea to help air be more utility and useful as a team! When trying to work as a team in survival its hard for airbenders to use a shield to block attacks as the shield also pushes teammates. My idea would be an addon or feature for air shield that makes it so when you left click with air shield you create a wall of air as a shield. It would basically work like fire shield, only with the features of air shield to push enemies and projectiles away. I think this would be extremely useful for team battles and survival and it has been seen in the show that airbenders can make a wall of air as a blocking force. Let me know what you think!

xNuminousx

I have no idea how this would work as an ability from a code point of view. Maybe some of the more experienced devs can provide more insight. As far as the concept goes, it's nice. I believe I've suggested team-abilities in the past and I know I've talked about it with some friends from other servers.

I have no idea how this would work as an ability from a code point of view. Maybe some of the more experienced devs can provide more insight. As far as the concept goes, it's nice. I believe I've suggested team-abilities in the past and I know I've talked about it with some friends from other servers.
there used to be an addon for air shield called air cushion that would make a clickable no fall damage zome. Maybe it would work like that.

DirkXXVII

I mean it would likely work the same as airshield, but more as a wall, like when you left click with fireshield. I actually have a suggestion on this site talking about it, something more akin to the left click from airburst, so that it could block combustion, because we actually see Aang do that in the fight with Sparky Sparky Boom Man

xNuminousx

I mean it would likely work the same as airshield, but more as a wall, like when you left click with fireshield. I actually have a suggestion on this site talking about it, something more akin to the left click from airburst, so that it could block combustion, because we actually see Aang do that in the fight with Sparky Sparky Boom Man
This post is over 2 years old lol