• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Citizens plugin compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krabb

Verified Member
Hello!

I don't know if this is a feature that can be added on your side or if it has to be added on Citizens' side, but here goes. We're currently building a server that also happens to have the Citizens plugin installed for random barbarian camps filled with barbarians and even more important: The Dai-Li. I was wondering if compatibility could be added for NPCs to bend. This is probably really hard though... However, it would be awesome of the Dai-Li or the firebender police could bend.

Thanks for your consideration!

dNiym

Verified Member
It's possible.. As I have items that can bend on our server. Even a sword capable of spawning charged fireblasts and fire kick combo moves

Although it would take some some pretty extensive rewriting of any moves you wanted to originate from the npcs as they're designed to spawn from players to allow them to spawn from npcs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.