• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Citizens and Pk hit a new level of incompatibility

cpdances

Verified Member
Pk 1.6.0 Beta 11
Citizens Dev build #1206 http://ci.citizensnpcs.co/job/Citizens2/1206/

A lot of the bending moves glitch now, its not just phasechange, its also fireblast, airswipe(block range reduces to 1 block), watermanip doesn't work, there might be more, but just disabled citizens until its fixed. When all npc's are removed the issue isn't there, but it will arise once again when after I have created even one npc. Compatibility would be super appreciated.

Last edited:

jedk1

I just tested this with 1.6.0 BETA 11 and that version of Citizens. I'm having no issues what so ever.

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It has something to do with the citizens file saves, I remember having that issue when I hosted servers. I always kept backups of the working config and then when I had issues I would throw the old version back in.

cpdances

Verified Member
It has something to do with the citizens file saves, I remember having that issue when I hosted servers. I always kept backups of the working config and then when I had issues I would throw the old version back in.
Ok thank, I'll do some testing with citizens with this in mind.