• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Citizens 2 Conflicts with/Breaks Bending

FearlessFrost

Verified Member
Plugin: Project Korra Core
Version: 1.5.0 BETA 21
Where the problem exists: Any 'projectile' move like Earthblast, WaterManipulation, Airblast, etc.
Description:
This has existed since Orion's plugin, only the difference is back in those days was hitting a Citizen's NPC with a bending move would break bending. Now, when I add Citizens to our server, moves like Earthblast, Airswipe, and Watermanipulation will break. You can still see particles/hear sound, but the animations and interactions don't happen. There could be more moves affected, but I just know those ones off the top of my head. I'm using the latest dev build of Citizens as well. There are never any errors or lag, those moves just stop functioning properly. All the NPCs were in spawn so people couldn't attack them (we don't use the plugin for battle NPC stuff). My debug.txt: http://pastebin.com/LZyWGaWG
What should happen: Bending should work, even with Citizens installed.

Last edited:

FearlessFrost

Verified Member
Update: Issue is still happening, even with the latest version of both plugins. Added the debug log in hopes that there will be a fix and/or some answers. We really need Citizens! ;-; If anyone has any suggestions/fixes, please let me know.