• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Chi - Uppercut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasser

Verified Member
Chi is underrated because it's OP af and it's lack of abilities (overall boring,)

Uppercut is a move i will suggest that will add more possibilities for chi comboing(fun) and massive damage.

Uppercut - Chi - Chiblockers have muscle so they punch hard lo

Punch your opponent to deal 1 heart and knock 2 blocks high, that's about it.

Comboing = Uppercut, rapid punch, paralyze, swift kick-quickstrike,
Paralyze, jump over, Backstab, swiftkick-quickstrike, uppercut, rapid punch

There are trillions of other possibilites, and this move might be not worth it, but i really like it and cannot code, so if it's not going to be in projectkorra, a nice dev should send it to me kek ;D

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
true.

But still, i really want another knock up ability for chi since i'm obsessed with it
Sounds like a personal problem. I would deny this, but I dont have the perms and this isnt in the suggestion thread.

Nasser

Verified Member
Sounds like a personal problem. I would deny this, but I dont have the perms and this isnt in the suggestion thread.
Well, it might be a personal opinion and you might not like this, and it's in the suggestion thread

Loony

Verified Member
An "uppercut" move doesn't fit the class at all. It's not really how they fought and so I'm gonna deny this.

Status
Not open for further replies.