• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Chi Blockers Rope

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
the ability name is up to whoever thinks of one.

This could either belong as a custom item (move this thread if so) or as an ability (debatable, because of the smokescreen variation)

Equalist use robe to bind Tenzin. This could as an alternative for the "Paralyze" ability (since it is op), with a few changes:
  • Can only move straight forward, left and right, but not backwards.
  • User cannot select another slot - results in abilities nullification
  • Target can still bend with the use of sneak, but left click is disabled for them.
The Bind someone, left click. After the target is binded, you can right click or hold sneak to pull them closer slowly (the powerless victim could leave a trial of particle dust behind its trail whilst being dragged away)

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
the ability name is up to whoever thinks of one.

This could either belong as a custom item (move this thread if so) or as an ability (debatable, because of the smokescreen variation)

Equalist use robe to bind Tenzin. This could as an alternative for the "Paralyze" ability (since it is op), with a few changes:
  • Can only move straight forward, left and right, but not backwards.
  • User cannot select another slot - results in abilities nullification
  • Target can still bend with the use of sneak, but left click is disabled for them.
The Bind someone, left click. After the target is binded, you can right click or hold sneak to pull them closer slowly (the powerless victim could leave a trial of particle dust behind its trail whilst being dragged away)
Maybe Lasso? I think it's interesting, but needs to be polished. As shown in the show, you can't really move and lasso someone at the same time.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Maybe Lasso? I think it's interesting, but needs to be polished. As shown in the show, you can't really move and lasso someone at the same time.
Well, Tenzin could moved forward, because he was leashed and not tethered/chained. He didn't, because without common sense he would have been kidnapped or raped by those guys.

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
Well, Tenzin could moved forward, because he was leashed and not tethered/chained. He didn't, because without common sense he would have been kidnapped or raped by those guys.
I meant that when you're a chiblocker and you lasso someone, it's not like the rope shuriken that wraps itself around the victim, but you have to actively hold them in place. Wouldn't that effectively put both in a sort of stale mate?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I meant that when you're a chiblocker and you lasso someone, it's not like the rope shuriken that wraps itself around the victim, but you have to actively hold them in place. Wouldn't that effectively put both in a sort of stale mate?
In the video, it wasn't a lasso, but or if it was they only caught Tenzins wrists and not his body. I guess we could apply cow-boy style, but I think we should save that for grabbling hook.