• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Chat tags for EssentialsChat

Krabb

Verified Member
So I want Essentials to display the colour for benders, is there a chat tag like {bending_color} or something?

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
This plugin has nothing built in to work with Essentials. You can simply give people a nickname with the beginning being the color of their element.
e.g:
/nick &aEarthBender
/nick &bWaterBender
/nick &cFireBender
/nick &7AirBender
/nick &6ChiBlocker

Loony

Verified Member
I believe there's prefixes for elements which you can enable in the languages config.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I believe there's prefixes for elements which you can enable in the languages config.
This conflicts with EssentialsChat. However this would be a nice suggestion and is certainly do-able! I'd actually like this to be a feature myself so I give this a thumbs up! :)

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
They're talking about a tag within essentials chat to make someone's name be the color of their element.. I don't think our config works with that.