• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Charged AirSwipe Change

6tijn

Verified Member
Now the charged AirSwipe has exactly the same size and shape as the non charged one. It's only a little bit bigger. When I saw Airbenders using airbending to deal demage, they used charged airblasts a lot. Airswipe was moslty for minor demage.

If the charged AirSwipe doesn't look like the non charged one, it would look like the airbenders 'spam' their AirSwipe a lil bit less, like they're using two different moves to attack.

The charged AirSwipe maybe could look more like a charged airblast, dealing the same amount of demage but a slightly larger knockback.

Current Charged Airswipe: Looks like a regular Airswipe but thicker particles.2014-10-31_10.59.31.png

How the new charged AirSwipe could look:2014-10-31_11.03.42.png
Hope you like it c:

Attachments

TheSkyKing

Verified Member
Charged airswipe is larger than regular air swipe. It has increased range, width and it does some serious knockback. Make sure that youre fully charging it though. Pressing shift will cause an air swipe to come out but it will be a normal one if you dont sneak for the full charge time.

6tijn

Verified Member
I know, but it's still just an airswipe. ._. I think it just might look better if AirSwipe is not the only thing airbenders do. this is just about how it could look nicer.

Kwesi

Verified Member
The reason a charged AirSwipe looks like that is because that's what it is - an AirSwipe. It just makes no sense to make it look more like AirBlast. Also, in those instances Aang was using AirBlast, not AirSwipe, so it doesn't really support your point at all.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Marked denied, this is simply an unneeded change to the AirSwipe ability. The abilities charged version is bigger and stronger then the normal click version, It shouldn't need to look and function like an AirBlast.