• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Charge AirSwipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
When holding shift long enough with AirSwipe active, until particles are shown indicating it is fully charged, upon releasing it will burst an arch formed air current that deals a devastating attack and a huge push to whatever it hits. This is what it currently does

What I request to add up for the charge AirSwipe mechanism, is in allowing for it to cut (break) stone and wood. Where the projectile hits, one of these blocks, one block per attack, will be disintegrated by this increased power.

Additionally, with the use of gliders (that are available in the Items plugin) should give a boost or a boosted version of this effect, which I haven't yet thought of what it could be (Share your ideas down below how gliders can be utilized in this feature, for this item to be used often for the requiring cut).

Why? Because it has a canon link to it, proven by Aang several times in the show how he was capable of cutting and disintegrating rocks and timbers easily. It can't be overpowered, as the effect of this griefing machine will be revertible.

As always, leave some feedback or constructive criticism down below in a comment, that is why it is there for. Rate this post with a like, If you are voting for this idea to be implanted in the game.

Without me making another thread for another detailed feature that should be added along with the main correlated feature in this post, allow regular and charge AirSwipe to break leaves block as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.