• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Catapult (Plus)

runefist

Verified Member
Heya folk,

I made an extra for catapult!
With this catapult you can grab a wall in the air and when you hold shift you won't even go down, this bassically is the Dai Lee technique of hanging on the walls.

Down here is the download, but 1 problem:
- CAN ONLY BE USED IN PROJECTKORRA 1.5 BETA 4+
- To enable it, disable the default catapult!
Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/72f8lq8p6vss73a/Catapult.jar
(Config will generate automatically!)
  • cooldown: 300 (Actually a cooldown so it cannot be spammed left clicking which will make you go higher and further)
  • lenght: 7 (Blocks under/behind you that will calculate if you are ready to go, do not change this if you do not know what you are doing!)
  • speed: 12.0 (Speed of the player going up in the air)
  • push: 5.0 (How fast will you launch off)
I hope you guys will like it, have fun with it!

Kind regards,
Runefist

Last edited:

jedk1

Rune. I broke it. Heres some issues ive encountered.
1) in creative, i cant seem to be able to fly after attempting to cling to a wall.
2) i can climb the wall.

runefist

Verified Member
Rune. I broke it. Heres some issues ive encountered.
1) in creative, i cant seem to be able to fly after attempting to cling to a wall.
2) i can climb the wall.
1) Sorry I will fix it
2) Not a bug, was on purpose.

EDIT: New build fixes point 1.

Last edited:

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
People have been claiming to be able to fly with this move, not exactly sure how it is happening but I believe it is part of the wall grab effect.

V

Vidcom

People have been claiming to be able to fly with this move, not exactly sure how it is happening but I believe it is part of the wall grab effect.
Hey! You should talk more on Skype C: