• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Catapult: Chosing the height

Should this get added?

• No D:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but ... (tell why)

• I don't mind :|

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

6tijn

Verified Member
Catapult has a really high height, great for long distances. But what if you have to jump on somethings that is just 10 blocks tall? the reach and height of the current catapult is hard to use for small distances. And launching yourself with raiseearth is to low.

Suggestion:
It's a very simple suggestion, but I think it's a good one. When you hold shift while left clicking to launch yourself in the air, you will only catapult yourself half as high as a regular catapult. In TLA and TLK earthbenders also use a lot small catapult launches. This would be more easier to launch yourself to closer or less higher places, instead of launching yourself a 100 blocks high. So now you canchoose how high you wil get catapulted. The current height (left click) or a smaller height (shift while left click).

The highest glowstone: The current height. Lower glowstone: the new smaller height. Steve: size of a player pilar: height of raiseearth.2014-10-05_17.39.07.png

Adam

Verified Member
I like the idea. I am also having this catapult problem.Usually, if i use Raise Earth to get higer, but only straight up........ there is needed some optimization to the move

6tijn

Verified Member
I like the idea. I am also having this catapult problem.Usually, if i use Raise Earth to get higer, but only straight up........ there is needed some optimization to the move
Tell, I'd like to hear what could be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.