• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Planned Cat dog texture

xKirigaya

Hi i was told to post this here,
My suggestion was to make Fireferrets and polarbear dogs in the texture pack.
Cat would be fireferret, when tamed they would have a small color around their necks and depending on the breed of cat assigned the color would change colour so like it would blue for siamese, green for tabby, etc.
Dogs would be Polarbear Dog things, so non-tamed ones would look all normal but tamed ones would have the saddle and when you would normally dye a dogs color the saddle colour would change.

This was my suggestion.

~Kirigaya

Switch

I would have to say that having a dog as a polar bear dog would be pretty funny as dogs are quite small ( don't you think ). Perhaps having polar bear dogs as the newly added polar bears for 1.10 ?? Would only need a few changes.

paliate

I would have to say that having a dog as a polar bear dog would be pretty funny as dogs are quite small ( don't you think ). Perhaps having polar bear dogs as the newly added polar bears for 1.10 ?? Would only need a few changes.
Was already thinking that, which is why I only specified cats in this thread.