• Wondering why you can't report bugs here? We have moved our bug tracker to use support tickets instead of forums. You can find it by clicking here (also located in the navigation bar). This page will disappear eventually.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Issue Cant view certain pictures

Ok, so, i have an issue with some of the pictures from some custom abilities.
Instead of the picture, it shows a small picture icon with a red cross. I’m on phone now btw, anyone know what this is and how to fix it?

xNuminousx

this isn't your fault. sometimes if people use a host to show their pictures (like imgur) the link will stop being used and that red cross will appear because the website can't find the host anymore. the author of the ability will need to update their pictures; I know I need to do that for a lot of my stuff.

this isn't your fault. sometimes if people use a host to show their pictures (like imgur) the link will stop being used and that red cross will appear because the website can't find the host anymore. the author of the ability will need to update their pictures; I know I need to do that for a lot of my stuff.
Would you mind updating elementaleffects? I really want to view them...

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I believe it's more an issue with the forums. The URLs themselves haven't changed; but a forum update caused them to become glitched.