• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Can't fall with shockwave when you're earth/air?

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenwolf5

Verified Member
  • Which plugin you are using: Core
  • Which version of the plugin you are using (Can be found with /bending version) 1.4.0 beta 5
  • Where the bug exists (Is it in an ability, a command, etc) Falling after catapulting/airblasting not working.
  • A detailed description of the bug you found. Be earth/air catapult (or airblast) up and fall with shockwave, most of the time it won't work when you fall.
  • What should be happening instead. Shockwave should be working when you fall from that distance

Chen

Verified Member
From my experience this happens when your fly is enabled or you're in creative mode, try this and let me know.

greenwolf5

Verified Member
I don't have the perms to either of those. So it can't be that for me. Unless the server I'm on just messed up settings. But it was also like this on the original plugin.

Shadowx329

Verified Member
It will work if you land on flat terrain, rugged hills and such stop it from working. Attempt it over a desert. If you catapult don't land near your initial catapult since the block the throws you into the air will mess up your shockwave attempt.

V

Vidcom

Shockwave will not toggle if you land on the edge of blocks that have drops, or if you land moving. Maybe this is the issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.