• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Cannot remove bending ability/subelement permissions from player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaK

Verified Member
Version:
Core Version: 1.8.0 BETA 2
RPG Version: 1.0.2 BETA 1
Items Version: 1.1.1
CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-f928e7a-e91aed8 (MC: 1.8.7) (Implementing API version 1.8.7-R0.1-SNAPSHOT

The Bug:
When I attempt to remove the permissions to use a certain bending ability or subelement, it does not allow me to.
For example, when I attempted to remove combustion bending from a player that had absolutely no permissions, (yet was still able to bend somehow), I got the error message:
The user doesn't have direct access to that permission: 'bending.fire.combustionbending'
If it matters, I am using Group Manager.

I need this bug fixed as soon as possible, for my server relies on a leveling system and if everyone can go throwing around combustion, lava, and bloodbending, my server is going to be ruined.
Thank you for reading, I hope this can be fixed soon.

Loony

Verified Member
The permission is default. If you want to disallow them from using it, you need to negate the permission with a - before it.
For example, -bending.ability.FireJet

Status
Not open for further replies.