• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Burrow

Thomas Hernandez

Verified Member
This is something we see Toph use a lot. King Boomy and Aang use it a lot too.

The ability would consist allowing the player to burrow underground. When the player shifts he starts moving through earth and/or sand blocks (the blocks move a bit but stay in place and aren't altered) and when he stops a pocket of air forms if he is underground.

NickC1211

Verified Member
I really like this idea if done right it could give earthbenders a nice counter and transportation

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This is a really good idea, I think Earth needs a little more defensive capability aside from raise earth.

Looking Into

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I think this could be saved for Collapse. Left clicking the ground below your/opponent feet should sink the user/enemy 2 blocks down. Right now collapse lacks off top block functionLity, so I think this would be grest opportunity to introduce this.

NickC1211

Verified Member
I think this could be saved for Collapse. Left clicking the ground below your/opponent feet should sink the user/enemy 2 blocks down. Right now collapse lacks off top block functionLity, so I think this would be grest opportunity to introduce this.
Maybe it could be an addon to earth tunnel to make it more mobile. That way you can tunnel like a mole.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
If they happen to scratch my idea of merging collapse into earthtunnel (which was set looking into), then I disagree. Regardless, Collapse should still work from any angle block (top or bottom) you're clicking, because earthtunnel becomes ironic with how earthbending should fuction.

Pride

Verified Member
Didn't someone make a move similar to this before? Or is it the same name with a different effect... :eek: