• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bubbles Are Nearly Useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafHD_

Verified Member
Waterbubble used to be one of my favorite utility moves when I would waterbender, the recent update made it nearly useless. I'm putting both air and water bubbles under considerarion here. It is now impossible to be on an animal with the bubble, thats one of things I loved to do with a piggy ✌, that is because shifting dismounts. Another thing is that the bubbles are growing very useless, shifting already slows you down, so why use it to travel the ocean or stopping WaterManip spam in battle. My proposal is reverting back to the 'select slot to activate' bubbles or let their be a config option as it would make bubbles more useful.

Thank you,
LeafHD_

chazpants

Verified Member
In the show the benders wouldn't just step in water and the bubble would just appear and it would follow them everywhere... They had to bend it that's the point of the shifting.

Hero

Verified Member
I think that it should be
(hold shift and bubble slowly appears) > (let go and then the bubble stays around you (like the old one did) until you leave the slot)
YAS! I used to ride horses in the ocean, now I cant even do that. I have to tie a lead on them and do water spout.....

Status
Not open for further replies.