• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bubble Particles

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndersShadows

Verified Member
Element:
Water + Air

Basic info:
Give a small particle effect to airbubble and waterbubble.

Detailed info:
When doing either bubble moves the bubble will just appear magically. This idea suggests that when holding shift the bubbles will receive a small particle effect at the edge of the bubble where the water stops. Nothing big or fancy, or it will cause lag. I'd love to see Black_smoke for waterbubble. While air uses whatever is configured for them.

theo0019

Verified Member
I like this idea , also it would be great of the water is being pushed back slowly. If this was a part of what you was trying to say im sorry.
im from sweden so if my english wasent perfect thats why

Joeri

Verified Member
Bubble particles can only appear in water, not in air

If you spawn them on land they will not appear/be invisible. it's mojangs lazy way of doing things

jedk1

Bubble particles can only appear in water, not in air

If you spawn them on land they will not appear/be invisible. it's mojangs lazy way of doing things
Not only will the be invisible, they will spam your console with errors saying that the particle must be in water. I found this out while developing Whirlpool particle system. oh... Spoiler :3

EndersShadows

Verified Member
Doesn't have to be water particles. I would honestly prefer black smoke or cloud particles. At a bare minim, to reduce fps lag.

theo0019

Verified Member
Why not use waterparticles instead of bubble particles
you know the particles that drops from the roff if its water above
cloud particles would be great for airbubble while waterparticles can be used for waterbubble

Helios

Verified Member
You could have the bubble particles on the edge of the bubble, and have the little water droplets coming down.

Status
Not open for further replies.