• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Break The Walls Down!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
I bet you expected a music video. Alas, you will be disappointed. This is a suggestion for all elements. Move along now. xD
Element: All
Use: Breaking wooden doors down.
Fire: Fireblast should break down wooden doors at close range.
Water: Torrent should break down wooden doors.
Earth: Metalclips should break down wooden doors.
Air: Airblast at long range should break down doors.

jedk1

I bet you expected a music video. Alas, you will be disappointed. This is a suggestion for all elements. Move along now. xD
id suggest opening doors not breaking them

HydroMan

Verified Member
Chi blocker should rapidpunch it :3

V

Vidcom

Building on this, it would make sense for RaiseEarth and other walls to have a destruction factor, much like how IceWall does currently, although Earth would be stronger than Ice

owlcool

Verified Member
It is cannon for firebending, that was how I found it. I believe it is somewhere in avatar the last airbender, Season 1, day of the black sun. In fact, I can show you the youtube video I found it in, so that cuts it down to a fourth of the episode.
And I just found it is precisely 2 seconds after 8:35. So this is cannon for firebending.
I think it is believable that earth and water could break down a wooden door.

HydroMan

Verified Member
It is cannon for firebending, that was how I found it. I believe it is somewhere in avatar the last airbender, Season 1, day of the black sun. In fact, I can show you the youtube video I found it in, so that cuts it down to a fourth of the episode.
And I just found it is precisely 2 seconds after 8:35. So this is cannon for firebending.
I think it is believable that earth and water could break down a wooden door.
Season 3*

HydroMan

Verified Member
But it is kinda pointless to break them down as you cam simple open it with one click .Unless this would somehow would let you break throught doors that are protected as factions or residence ,which you could easily break in the houses and still stuffs from the living people chests >:]

HydroMan

Verified Member
Besides earth, it would make sense, but why metal clips, could it maybe be earthsmash?
The earthsmash would be too big ,as the door might be placed to the other side of the wall where the two walls leaves one block space between where in that space the door is away from you (basically the earthsmash would collide by two walls that has 1x1 space between it where is door farther 1 block in that space)

Last edited:

KingKamikaze21

Verified Member
Perhaps we can make it where the weaker moves of bending (such as airblast, fireblast, watermanipulation, and earthblast) can only open doors (and break them if used in succession), while stronger moves (airburst [cone], charged fireblast, torrent, and perhaps two earthblasts??) can break then down in one?

owlcool

Verified Member
This would ideally be for things like factions, etc. At the very least it makes some good use of iron doors. There could be a config option to turn this off of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.