• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Brain Storm! (Some new abilities)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appa

Verified Member
LAVA HOLE
Earth / lava bending
This is a very powerful ability! Shift 5 second and click at the ground there will be a hole with lava! I think like 3x6...

xD.png

WATER SHIELD

Water/icebending
It is making a ice Shield from water bender but... it can protect him/her just 10 - 5 seconds! and the Water Bender can do it 1 time in 30 sec or 1 min!

tumblr_mx1w9sfkV61spf4bto5_r1_250.gif

WATER TRAP
Water/icebending
This ability is awesome on catching peoples or running away. The enemy will be in a ice for 3 minute

tumblr_mwl4wt59zD1rfr4i6o1_500.gif tumblr_mx1w9sfkV61spf4bto5_r1_250.gif tumblr_mx1w9sfkV61spf4bto5_r1_250.gif

Blue fire blast
Fire/bluefirebending
This ability is stronger then fireblast. It can take 4 damage!

tumblr_lr267lEhM01qew3c7o1_500.gif

Thanks for looking! :)

Attachments

NinjaK

Verified Member
Alright, here is my run down on this:

Lava Hole:
I believe Coolade made an ability like this that has been posted in the abilities forum. His ability is called LavaFlow. Cool idea, I've been wanting this ever since lavabending was introduced.

Water Shield:
Can't you do this with Surge?

Water Trap:
You can trap people in ice with both Surge and Torrent.

Blue Fire Blast:
There has been a huge discussion about blue fire bending here. You should check that out.

Nice ideas although they're either already there or already in other threads. Keep those ideas coming!

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I'm marking this as complete because LavaHole was implemented as LavaFlow in 1.4.0 BETA 9. The rest of the suggestions are currently denied because you have too many suggestions in one thread. Each suggestion should get one solid thread for it so they are easier to track.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I'm marking this as complete because LavaHole was implemented as LavaFlow in 1.4.0 BETA 9. The rest of the suggestions are currently denied because you have too many suggestions in one thread. Each suggestion should get one solid thread for it so they are easier to track.

Status
Not open for further replies.