• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Bottle Bending!

Should Surge work with BottleBending?

• YES!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • NAH-AH!

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Aqualon

Verified Member
Hello everyone.

I am Aqualon and I really love the ProjectKorra plugin. But I miss 1 thing: Bottlebending! I heard from some people in the Shoutbox that there will be a new update, but no fix for Bottlebending. Many people reacted because of that. Many people want Bottlebending to work again. I suggest that the PK Developers should fix that.

I think these attacks should work with WaterBottles:
WaterManipulation
OctopusForm
Torrent
WaterArms
IceSpike
(IceBlast, but that should work with water too)
Surge, but not the wave, only a small shield.

I really hope Bottlebending will be fixed as soon as possible, because that will make Waterbenders more powerful, and that's really necessary.
Example: A Waterbender in the desert without any cactuses. The only things he/she can use are FrostBreath (Jedcore), IceClaws (JedCore) and Bloodbending, if its turned on by that specific server.

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Surge, but not the wave, only a small shield.
Why not? If you're all you're doing is reducing the size of the shield technique, just apply the same to wave.

Left Clicking with Surge while holding 1 water bottle will shoot out a thin stream of water that expands up to 7 blocks (if nobody likes that number, the organizers of this ability will choose upon themselves). This will also be incorporated with plantbending passive.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
When katara did a water wave with water bottles ?
She didn't, but Unalaq did. Point is, called it wave or not but it's quite possible to shape water in smaller wave or any projectile that pushes opponents. And similar change should be done to torrent-tsunami thing.

As the bender let's go of SNEAK when controlling the torrent ring, it should create a 1 block width err that oppose to whopping 3 block height when the construction in question was bent from a bottle.

Regarding Surge WAVE, should look like exact thing how Unalaq uses it to knock mako:

I'd say that should look like torrent blast, but to make it look unique have the tip go in different id's of a layer in a escalating level (increasing/decreasing).

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
If you wanna bring the canon argument into play than some of the abilities listed in the OP should be removed.
And honestly, If we're bring up that argument, we might as well not ignore how SURGE doesn't even like a wave. I mean, it's a flying wall that doesn't even touch ground If it were launched overland.

Even when you google for images of the depictions of a "minecraft" wave, first and similar results pop up: