• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion BoltLightning

JettMC

Verified Member
This would be a very nice combo for LightningBenders. It's called BoltLightning. It would strike two lightnings at the same time!

The Usage would be this:

Lightning: Left Click > Lightning: Hold Shift > Lightning: Release Shift.

I Love Lightning very very much. I hope a nice person could make this. :(

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Guys, What do you think about this???
Not needed, sorry. Here are two reasons.
1. Defeats the purpose of using one lightning, as that doesn't give any advantage/mixture-difference over this combo.
2. Can't find the word for it, but you can pretty much set the same effect by reducing the chargetime and cooldown to zero.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Sorry But at my server it's an ability :eek:oo nvm. I Edite it Tto lightning.
It's a custom ability (aka. created by non-devs of pk; not official). Most of them are found under the resource page that is found in this site. PK just can't incorperate them in their stock/official combos or abilities since it is techically not their created. Kinda like comparing a game and its fan-made mods.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
PK just can't incorperate them in their stock/official combos or abilities since it is techically not their created.
Isn't there some notice thing saying that they could add it to Core if they wanted?

Yep, found it.
12. By posting your submission here, the ProjectKorra Staff reserves the right to implement features from your ability in future releases. You automatically agree to this by posting your resource here.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
But it doesn't provide support and compability/interaction between it and the stock stuff (- combo/ability/passive).

It won't add it for the sake of the combo, unless they find the ability meeting their vision and therefor add the addon itself
Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Last edited:

xNuminousx

Verified Member
PK just can't incorperate them in their stock/official combos or abilities since it is techically not their created.
This basically says because they didn't created it, they cannot include their ability in core. I can see how you interpreted it. It would be best worded as "Because it's an Add-On feature and not apart of core it cannot be apart of Core combos; unless they add your Add-On to core."

JettMC

Verified Member
This basically says because they didn't created it, they cannot include their ability in core. I can see how you interpreted it. It would be best worded as "Because it's an Add-On feature and not apart of core it cannot be apart of Core combos; unless they add your Add-On to core."
Uuuhhhhmmm :eek:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
When I say "in a ability/combo", I mean being involved in the stock ability or combo. Like the Original Post example, LightningBurst is involve in the combo sequence. As for abilities, e.g: a suggestion for watermanipulation to affect fireshot projectiles is also invalid.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
When I say "in a ability/combo", I mean being involved in the stock ability or combo. Like the Original Post example, LightningBurst is involve in the combo sequence. As for abilities, e.g: a suggestion for watermanipulation to affect fireshot projectiles is also invalid.

Yea, which is correct. Originally it sounded like you were saying Project Korra was not allowed to use your ability in Core.