• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

BlueFire - FireCombo

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Blue Fire (Fire Combo):
As we all know, from the show, Azula was able to bend blue fire; a hotter and more destructive version of Firebending. I purpose something that will implement blue fire into Project Korra, but maintain balance.

Combo: Charge Lightning > Switch to Fireblast slot > Left click Fireblast

Description:
Skilled firebenders who have the knowledge of lightning can charge up lightning. Instead of releasing the energy causing the lightning to shoot, the Firebender can harness the energy of the lightning to enhance their firebending. Also known as making their Firebending into Blue Fire.

Addition: To make this even more editable to any server's need, the duration of the Blue Firebending should be configurable in the combo configs.

Feed Back is appreciated!

xDizasterCYx

Verified Member
hmm to be honest, this is difficult to be made, as I am imagine it, you want to turn the red fire intro blue? well thats really difficult because they cant change the color but i love the idea.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I don't understand how it is not logical. I don't even understand what logic has to do with Blue Fire.
1. A combo for just to shoot blue fire. Really? 2. Then why don't we just make it a ability rather then combat?
3. Calling the combo "Blue Fire" mean firebendes would only be able to shoot blue fire and thats it and no moremoves&combos? If so, im not up for that. Better to have more blue fire abilities/combos and stuff and rather then just one, as it would just become a spammy as a standalone, just for people to look "cool".

HydroMan

Verified Member
hmm to be honest, this is difficult to be made, as I am imagine it, you want to turn the red fire intro blue? well thats really difficult because they cant change the color but i love the idea.
We had(/or steal having) a debate whenever we need blue fire. One has suggested for the blue fireworks particles but they still don't wanna make for some reason which i forgot what the reason was. But there still problems that doesn't allow us/them to get on them, which most of the blue particles look ugly, some cant be change into blue ones. Anyway, @Alex knows the all story.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
1. A combo for just to shoot blue fire. Really? 2. Then why don't we just make it a ability rather then combat?
3. Calling the combo "Blue Fire" mean firebendes would only be able to shoot blue fire and thats it and no moremoves&combos? If so, im not up for that. Better to have more blue fire abilities/combos and stuff and rather then just one, as it would just become a spammy as a standalone, just for people to look "cool".
Because fireburst creating blue particles and red fire on the ground would look great :p

Status
Not open for further replies.