• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied BloodSnap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternalshadow

hey guys just had this idea for bloodbending as I've noticed that bloodbending doesnt actually have any way to deal any direct damage only kinetic or with bloodpuppet (jedcore addon) using another target to punch the person you're trying to kill, the point behind this move is to deal some direct damage through bloodbending.

the way you would use this skill would be like normal bloodbending where you hold shift to pick them up disabling the targets bending and being able to control their movements but when you click rather than throw them you deal moderate damage (mabye like 1-2 hearts of dmg) then drop them. This move would have a much longer cooldown than bloodbending say like 15-20 seconds and a shorter time to actually hold them mabye like 5 seconds or so

the idea for this move comes from how yakone used bloodbending when attempting to kill aang by snapping all his bones heres a video to show this (starts about the 40 second mark)

this was something i just thought of based on this scene in legend of korra

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Bloodbending would great. I hope this is still under their consideration.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Loony

Verified Member
I don't think this fits into bloodbending; it seems to have a really low skill floor and we don't generally want moves that are 'click to deal damage' because it's a poor concept and doesn't make for exciting gameplay. Suggestion denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.