• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Bloodbending types

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamskii6

Verified Member
I am quite bothered that there's only one kind of bloodbending in this plugin.

I want these:

Default one that does not require a full moon.

One that does require a full moon.

One that works like this:
When you shift at a target, you're bending their blood. When you are bending their blood and they are following your cursor, you can left-click (while still holding shift obviously) and they will be frozen there meaning they will no longer follow your mouse cursor.

Then when your mouse cursor is free, You can select another target and do the same, but then you have to left-click at the new target to start bloodbending it because you are already sneaking and don't want to let go of it. (Config option to how many entities you can bloodbend at once!)

They will all stay there until you let go of sneak which you eventually must. (They will also stop being bloodbent if you go out of range!)

This would be an awesome move to give that special Noatak on your server.

Adamskii6

Verified Member
This sounds really op, and i think mass bloodbending was already suggested and denied =P
There's a reason bloodbending defaults to opped players.

Also, bloodbending is op, deal with it.

And at last, I haven't copied any suggestions I just came up with this myself and are you 100% sure this EXACT thing was suggested? Btw I think it'd be cool.

Loony

Verified Member
There's a reason bloodbending defaults to opped players.

Also, bloodbending is op, deal with it.

And at last, I haven't copied any suggestions I just came up with this myself and are you 100% sure this EXACT thing was suggested? Btw I think it'd be cool.
I think for devs to spend their time on making a change to blood bending they should make it more balanced.
Why would they make a move that is over powered more over powered when it's already disabled on most servers?
I feel like it would be a waste of time and that the move isn't needed, or wanted by many.
-Loony

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I think for devs to spend their time on making a change to blood bending they should make it more balanced.
Why would they make a move that is over powered more over powered when it's already disabled on most servers?
I feel like it would be a waste of time and that the move isn't needed, or wanted by many.
-Loony
Well it could be disabled for multiple reasons ( I would like to see what server disabled bloodbending tho) being as there is a addon move for it, and there is also a different version of it that allows you to attack with it.

Or maybe it isn't disabled but you just cant use it.

Loony

Verified Member
Well it could be disabled for multiple reasons ( I would like to see what server disabled bloodbending tho) being as there is a addon move for it, and there is also a different version of it that allows you to attack with it.

Or maybe it isn't disabled but you just cant use it.
The majority of the servers that I have been on have infact disabled it, but everyone has their own experiences.
I personally just think making an even over powered blood bending would be a waste of time.
-Loony

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ima link two of my suggestions here for people to see, just because some of the ideas are similar and could be collaborated.

paliate

Verified Member
Denying, It's already been suggested in my opinion.
Aswell as you not supplying information on what the differences would be in the types.

Status
Not open for further replies.