• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Bloodbending in avatarstate

Status
Not open for further replies.

João

Verified Member
I just know you can't bloodbend other WaterBenders. Try to bloodbend a Player who isn't a waterbender or someone who didn't used the command /b add Water

Last edited:

mastermind71

Verified Member
Im trying it on mobs and they wont go in the air. I feel like my bloodbending is weaker in avatar state despite the fact I can control multiple entities.

Simonster99

Verified Member
Im trying it on mobs and they wont go in the air. I feel like my bloodbending is weaker in avatar state despite the fact I can control multiple entities.
When you're in the avatar state and use bloodbending, all the mobs and players around you can't move, they just freeze. So it's kind of better, atleast if there's many opponents.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Not a bug. Because you can manipulate multiple entities at a time we don't want them going far into the air. (I believe this was initially a performance thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.