• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion [Block] Bracelet

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Inspired by Toph's Bracelet

An earthbender holding any one block, that is considered to be Earth, can turn it into the following "{insertblock} bracelet" through a secret command, such as /tophbracelet .

After that command is executed, the following block in the user's current slot will turn into bracelet (indicated by its changed title as I quote above). The Block would become unplacable and like any tool/weapon/piece-of-armor in the game: it will lose durability everytime it is used.

Now what will it able to do with it? As what Toph demonstatred, it can be used to cut through non-earth blocks and to pick locks (perhaps for to unlock faction-secured chests and doors?). When cutting blocks, the take it takes should depened on what block you're trying to break (Obsidian in insta click might be to OP? IDK what you think...).

Also, as an easter hint: It could (passively) sense earthbenders when near in the user's vicinity. Like the /b w [player] command, except it has a more favourable application that lists multiple earthbenders and their minds at once.

Obviously, the two above paragraphed uses can only be performed by an earthbender.

And I sorry If I posted this in the wrong place. Didn't know whenever this should be under Items or RPG.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Inspired by Toph's Bracelet

An earthbender holding any one block, that is considered to be Earth, can turn it into the following "{insertblock} bracelet" through a secret command, such as /tophbracelet .

After that command is executed, the following block in the user's current slot will turn into bracelet (indicated by its changed title as I quote above). The Block would become unplacable and like any tool/weapon/piece-of-armor in the game: it will lose durability everytime it is used.

Now what will it able to do with it? As what Toph demonstatred, it can be used to cut through non-earth blocks and to pick locks (perhaps for to unlock faction-secured chests and doors?). When cutting blocks, the take it takes should depened on what block you're trying to break (Obsidian in insta click might be to OP? IDK what you think...).

Also, as an easter hint: It could (passively) sense earthbenders when near in the user's vicinity. Like the /b w [player] command, except it has a more favourable application that lists multiple earthbenders and their minds at once.

Obviously, the two above paragraphed uses can only be performed by an earthbender.

And I sorry If I posted this in the wrong place. Didn't know whenever this should be under Items or RPG.
This should go into items, rather than RPG @Easte