Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.
I feel like FireJet is more useful are you able to control the move so it stops when you want? like with firejet? and firebenders cant use or bend lava plus Lava is more of a Earthbending utility
There's is something I disagree with here, the main thing.... You are walking/running... Implying that firebending is actually miraculously empowering a firebenders physical abilities. We know that their physical abilities can empower their firebending but not the other way around. If anything, bending exhausts them. Even in your example Azula wasn't touching the ground so all of her physical ability was used on bending rather than wasted on running. I disagree that a firebender would gain any physical buffs from fire or the sun. The sun empowers their bending, not their muscles.
I feel like with FireJet, JetBlaze and JetBlast this can somewhat be accomplished in a more controlled manner. I don't think this move wouldnt be that useful imo, because you'd be going so fast it would be hard to control and damage players when you could just use JetBlaze and deal damage that way.
I'm going to deny the suggestion, however thanks for making a video on it. It helps a bunch!