• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Bending stops working sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loony

Verified Member
I don't know if this is caused by your custom moves but, it could also be because of Chiblocking.
Whenever a Chiblocker hits someone they have a chance to block their Chi (temporarily disable their bending)
Not just with Chi moves, it can happen with moves like fire blast, and I think airswipe too (I'm not 100% sure which moves)

To change this:
You would have to either reduce or remove the chance that Chi has to block someone's chi.
You will find it in the config here:
Chi:
Passive:
FallReductionFactor: 0.5
Speed: 2
Jump: 3
BlockChi:
Duration: 0
DodgeChance: 25
DodgeChange: 25

(Change the Duration in block chi to 0, then it should be fine)
Hope this helped, if it didn't then it's probably one of your custom moves.

Good luck,
~Loony

Loony

Verified Member
OH. I'M AN IDIOT.
I thought you said ''bend their abilities'' not bind lmao. I wasted my time writing that I guess!

You have to add permissions for that rank to use the certain move.
The permissions should be on the page you downloaded the move from.

Good luck,
~Loony

Adamskii6

Verified Member
OH. I'M AN IDIOT.
I thought you said ''bend their abilities'' not bind lmao. I wasted my time writing that I guess!

You have to add permissions for that rank to use the certain move.
The permissions should be on the page you downloaded the move from.

Good luck,
~Loony
Hi and sorry for having you waste your time.

Um, no that was not the problem, I'm not retarded. (Though some people may think I am.)

The problem was in one of the moves and I haven't yet found it. It disabled all bending commands so idk.

Loony

Verified Member
Because you have quite a few custom moves, I suggest disabling them all and see if the problem fixes. Then, enable them move by move until it doesn't work. That way you can figure out which move is faulty.
TIP: When you've edited/disabled moves, just type /pk reload, that way you don't have to restart the entire server for it to change. :)

Good luck,
~Loony

Adamskii6

Verified Member
Because you have quite a few custom moves, I suggest disabling them all and see if the problem fixes. Then, enable them move by move until it doesn't work. That way you can figure out which move is faulty.
TIP: When you've edited/disabled moves, just type /pk reload, that way you don't have to restart the entire server for it to change. :)

Good luck,
~Loony
Okay:)

Status
Not open for further replies.