• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bending server gui Idea

Kess

So I was thinking wouldn't it be cool if when you first join a server a screen appears and your able to see a picture of like water,earth,fire,and air then your able to click which one you want then it makes you whatever element you pic?

maybe ya can use the demo gui thing for it heres a pic maybe someone could edit it for me so that my server has it for new players?

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
A GUI like that sadly can't be made for servers unless the client has mods too (meaning your server and the users have to be running a Forge mod).

There are plugins out there to make some interactive menus, which could work. The one I'm thinking of uses holograms and floating entities around the camera to create custom things appearing on your screen. I can't remember the name off the top of my head but I'll try find a link later.

Kess

A GUI like that sadly can't be made for servers unless the client has mods too (meaning your server and the users have to be running a Forge mod).

There are plugins out there to make some interactive menus, which could work. The one I'm thinking of uses holograms and floating entities around the camera to create custom things appearing on your screen. I can't remember the name off the top of my head but I'll try find a link later.
actually your right I could use a the hologram plugin or this interactive picture plugin