• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Bending scrolls?

should this be added?

• Total voters

Esteban

Verified Member
ok so this is just an idea. What if you added scrolls to the plugin? It could be a hardcore mode of the plugin and it could be configured in the plugin. And of course everyone would start out with one move.
Water: Watermanipulation
Earth: Earthblast
Fire: Fireblast
Air: Airswipe
Chi: Paralyze
And as players progress they could gather materials to make scrolls to learn different moves. the base recipe could be Book and quill a piece of iron and then the item for the move. ex:
Water: torrent could be book and quill iron and water bucket
Earth: raiseearth could be book and quill iron and sandstone
Fire: fireburst could be book and quill iron and lava bucket
Air: tornado could be book and quill iron and wool
Chi: rapid punch could be book and quill iron and ironsword

this would be just an extra challenge for those who want it please let me know what you think of it

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
This would be a cool add-on plugin, being some people might not want to have to deal with it in the configuration of their own plugin.

Esteban

Verified Member
This would be a cool add-on plugin, being some people might not want to have to deal with it in the configuration of their own plugin.
true but people still configure bloodbending to be only useable at night and people still configure earthbendable blocks and bending cool downs so i don't think it would be much of a difference just having to configure bending scrolls ,but thats just my opinion

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
true but people still configure bloodbending to be only useable at night and people still configure earthbendable blocks and bending cool downs so i don't think it would be much of a difference just having to configure bending scrolls ,but thats just my opinion
I feel like we are adding so much to the core of the plugin, and we don't want it to be ENORMOUS, it is just the CORE after all. I think add-on plugins would be nicer so people could pick and choose with the plugins to create each server's own custom feel to it.

Esteban

Verified Member
I feel like we are adding so much to the core of the plugin, and we don't want it to be ENORMOUS, it is just the CORE after all. I think add-on plugins would be nicer so people could pick and choose with the plugins to create each server's own custom feel to it.
when you put it like that it does sound better