• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bending Questions

f_i_r_e_dog

Verified Member
Hello,

I have installed the 1.6.0 core version of Project Korra, I have to say good job nice attacks and particles! However I have a couple questions.

1. Is it possible to disable terrain damage, like raise earth will raise the earth, but the earth will collapse after like 10 seconds so it won't cause any damage to the terrain. Another example is phasechange, like you freeze the water, but after like 10 seconds it melts again.

2. Is it possible to change the ingame nametag color when someone changes element. Like a firebender has a red nametag when you press tab or look at him. I don't mean the chat nametag.

I don't know if this is possible, but if you know if it is possible please help me.

With kind regards,
Timo

Sketz

Verified Member
Hello,

I have installed the 1.6.0 core version of Project Korra, I have to say good job nice attacks and particles! However I have a couple questions.

1. Is it possible to disable terrain damage, like raise earth will raise the earth, but the earth will collapse after like 10 seconds so it won't cause any damage to the terrain. Another example is phasechange, like you freeze the water, but after like 10 seconds it melts again.

2. Is it possible to change the ingame nametag color when someone changes element. Like a firebender has a red nametag when you press tab or look at him. I don't mean the chat nametag.

I don't know if this is possible, but if you know if it is possible please help me.

With kind regards,
Timo
1.) It already goes away after a few... (RaiseEarth)
2.) It already goes away after a few... (PhaseChange)
3.) TagAPI

You need to give it time. If you're wanting your arenas restored or something, you probably need to do some researching.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
1.) It already goes away after a few... (RaiseEarth)
2.) It already goes away after a few... (PhaseChange)
3.) TagAPI

You need to give it time. If you're wanting your arenas restored or something, you probably need to do some researching.
TagAPI isn't being developed anymore so Pk won't affect that. So you'll need to find your own plugin and change the colors manually.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It won't leave the config if you had the config before they stopped using TagAPI

paliate

Verified Member
Does it really need to? I know that it resets after a certain amount of time or restart.
Even /bending reload resets the raiseearth/earthgrab/whatever.

I'm 60% sure theres a config option to set the revert time though.

f_i_r_e_dog

Verified Member
Yes, it really needs to go away after like 10 seconds, because I want to make a bending arena, but it is always a mess now. Reloading the plugin causes a little bit of lag, so that isn't good

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yes, it really needs to go away after like 10 seconds, because I want to make a bending arena, but it is always a mess now. Reloading the plugin causes a little bit of lag, so that isn't good
Use a different to restore it when the fighting is over?

jedk1

download a world reset plugin and reset the arena when its empty :p

f_i_r_e_dog

Verified Member
Reloading the plugin causes every players to freeze for a couple seconds, thats not good. Do you guys know if there is a way to make terrain damage restore itself after a while. for me things like raiseearth stay until I reload the plugin. Is that the only way?

f_i_r_e_dog

Verified Member
Does it really need to? I know that it resets after a certain amount of time or restart.
Even /bending reload resets the raiseearth/earthgrab/whatever.

I'm 60% sure theres a config option to set the revert time though.
Where can I find the revert time? I looked in the config, but I can't find it.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Code:
Earth:
    RevertEarthbending: true
    SafeRevert: true
    RevertCheckTime: 300000
    CanBendWithWeapons: true

f_i_r_e_dog

Verified Member