• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bending GIFs

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
Hey Guys :D I'm just a little bored, and thought up this little idea. This thread is for anyone to post their favorite bending GIF (or GIFs, you can post more than one) from the either of the Avatar Series. It can be from any of the four elements, and anyone can participate. You can also include why you like the bending in the GIF. My one and only rule is that none of the GIFs posted are memes or jokes. Hope this thread gets some views and people post their GIFs :D

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
This has already gone wrong... three times...
One of my favorite gifs is:

I like this one because they are bending with such coordination. It looks really cool.

owlcool

Verified Member

Dis, because lightning was so cool when it was first revealed, it was like, WHAQT?!?!

This, Because how the heckt do you get through a shield like that? You die trying, That is how!!!

That, because it made metalbending a thing,

This, because backflips are cool,

This, Because it basically explains why firebending is more powerful then waterbending is on a full moon,

This, because, WHAT ARE YOU AIMING AT ZUKO?!?!?

This, because, WHAT THE F******************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID SOKKA SPIKE MY DRINK WITH CACTUS JUICE?!???

This because, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, This episode is nightmare fuel, to bad I have no engine...

And this, because it hooked everyone that is a fan of avatar the last airbender.