• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Resolved Bending error.

I was getting well with my server, then tomorrow, I joined and saw that I can not bind any ability or can't add any bending. I am getting this error "
[ERROR] Could not pass event PlayerToggleSneakEvent to ProjectKorra v1.8.6
[ERROR] Could not pass event PlayerToggleSneakEvent to ProjectKorra v1.8.6". İt says "null" when I try to bind a ability but I can see them with /b h. I tried /rl already.

PhanaticD

you are using an outdated version, the latest release is 1.8.7, also you will need to find the first instance of the error message in the log since server start, it will have more information, which is cut off here

you are using an outdated version, the latest release is 1.8.7, also you will need to find the first instance of the error message in the log since server start, it will have more information, which is cut off here
I switched to 1.8.6 because PK gave this error while I was using it. And here's all the logs belongs to the start "
[ERROR] Error occurred while enabling ProjectKorra v1.8.6 (Is it up to date?)

java.lang.NullPointerException: null

at me.xnuminousx.spirits.ability.dark.combo.Infest.isEnabled(Infest.java:201) ~[?:?]

at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.ability.CoreAbility.registerAddonAbilities(CoreAbility.java:632) ~[?:?]

at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.ability.CoreAbility.registerAbilities(CoreAbility.java:449) ~[?:?]

at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.onEnable(ProjectKorra.java:64) ~[?:?]

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-596221b-9a1fc1e]

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:337) [spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-596221b-9a1fc1e]

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:402) [spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-596221b-9a1fc1e]

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:374) [spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-596221b-9a1fc1e]

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:323) [spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-596221b-9a1fc1e]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:421) [spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-596221b-9a1fc1e]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:382) [spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-596221b-9a1fc1e]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:337) [spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-596221b-9a1fc1e]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:272) [spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-596221b-9a1fc1e]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:544) [spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-596221b-9a1fc1e]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:813) [?:1.8.0_192]

[INFO] [JedCore] Enabling JedCore v2.7.2-Spigot1.12.2-PK1.8.7

[INFO] [JedCore] Initialized Metrics.

[INFO] [PKConfigEditor] Enabling PKConfigEditor v0.1

[INFO] [PKConfigEditor] PKConfigEditor loaded!

[INFO] [Spirits] Enabling Spirits vBETA-1.0.12

[INFO] [Spirits] Loading configuration

[INFO] [Spirits] Fuse is disabled

[INFO] [Spirits] Successfully enabled Spirits BETA-1.0.12

[INFO] Server permissions file permissions.yml is empty, ignoring it

[INFO] Done (5.939s)! For help, type "help" or "?"

[INFO] Starting GS4 status listener

[INFO] Query running on 0.0.0.0:41700"

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Marked as "Resolved" for now. Let us know if the issue persists on 1.8.7 (or 1.8.8 if you are willing to upgrade to Spigot 1.13.2).

As for another Spirits plugin, you'll probably just have to wait until the issue is fixed in that plugin. Go post something on the Spirits thread if you haven't already :)

xNuminousx

Thank you so much, btw where can I get a spirit plugin which I can use without problem.
As Strange said try upgrading to the more recent versions of Spigot/ProjectKorra/Spirits and see if the error continues. I personally have not seen this error on my own server so I'm intrigued. Let me know if the issue persists after updating.

EDIT: Do you by any chance have Infest disabled in your configuration? That could be the source of the issue.