• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bending choose permission

IIManosII

Verified Member
Hello,

I've tried these permission nodes, in order to make certain ranks to be able to choose their element on their own:
  • bending.player
  • bending.choose
  • bending.choose.{element}
  • bending.{element}
  • bending.command.choose
  • bending.command.choose.{element}
  • bending.admin.choose (THIS ONE WORKED, BUT DIDN'T DO WHAT I NEEDED. IT ENABLED THE RANKS TO CHOOSE THE ELEMENTS OF OTHER PLAYERS INSTEAD OF THEIR OWN)

Is there a permission node I can use so a rank can choose its own element? I need this, so people can stop losing their rank everytime they change their element.

özgün

Verified Member
I didnt get but if you re talking about when you restartr your server or playera relog they lose their element you should update PK to 1.8.6

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
There are 3 main permissions related to choosing elements.
  • bending.command.choose - Allows a user to choose an element on their own. Default permission.
  • bending.command.rechoose - Allows a user to rechoose their element when they have already chosen one. Defaults to op only.
  • bending.admin.choose - Allows the user to choose other peoples bending. Defaults to op only.