• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Benders with Special Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
I know that someone has already made a thread that sounds very similar to what I am going to talk about, but their post was very confusing. I am going to try to make this thread as easy to understand as possible.

I'm not entirely sure if the idea about someone's bending style being chosen at random is actually going to happen, but if it is I thought it would be neat to add another aspect to it. What if after maybe 15 minecraft days certain benders would get a message from the console saying that they have a special ability. For example one might be blood bending or lava bending maybe. You could even get specific and have some players get blue fire. There would be like a 1% chance of this happening to a player.

If you have any questions or comments post them below. If you want me to change anything in this post, post it below. Thank You! :D

HydroMan

Verified Member
Fly has suggested something to this where they get a few subelement(s) after choosing an element or become a prodigy. Thouh I like this two. Makes it as if benders developt and find new skills with their bending experiences growing up.

Moonelight

Verified Member
I don't think it makes much sense to give out a rare ability at a random time, especially when the Bender might have done nothing to earn it. Discovering your Subelement doesn't work like that, you already have the ability to bend whatever subelement it is. You just have to put the effort into learning it, that way you are able to unlock it.

Denied, but thanks for suggesting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.