• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

BenderGUI 1.2

bubbleguj

Verified Member
bubbleguj submitted a new resource:

BenderGUI - A GUI for easy binding your bending abilities

BenderGUI

BenderGUI
is a side plugin for Korra Core which tries making the "bending abilitybinding" much easier.
It comes with its own gui where you can see your nine inventory slots and modify them however you want.

Commands & Permissions
Right now, there's only one command with no permission. The command is /bgui or /bendergui and as you may imagine, it simply opens the...
Read more about this resource...

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
This menu is almost useless as it currently stands if you have more then one element assigned or if you have a fairly decent amount of addons installed. The menu doesn't expand to allow more then 17 moves to be displayed in each slots window. I'd HIGHLY recommend you go about fixing this by either adding a page system, separating moves by element, by allowing the menu to expand or a combination of all 3...

bubbleguj

Verified Member
You're absolutely right. I wrote this side plugin just before I knew that there is the posibility to add more moves.
I'm going to update this soon and I'll also add permission support :)

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Great improvements! However, if a non-op player uses the /bgui command the plugin breaks and throws this error http://pastebin.com/H4vKtAsx

In addition to this, anytime you view a player in the menu it will only display their initial element, personally I'd like to see all elements a player currently has access to

bubbleguj

Verified Member
Oh I forgot to test non OP compatibility. I'll fix this later when I'm at home.

All elements should work but I'll also check this.

Thanks anyway

hector22x

Verified Member
Hi!
This is a really nice plugin!! And it would help a lot of users who doesn't even understand what a slot is (and who doesn't want to read e_e )

I have found an issue on item descriptions:

The server runs on linux.

Also, It would be great if you add a "back" option to submenus.

------------
Sorry for my english!

bubbleguj

Verified Member
Hi!
This is a really nice plugin!! And it would help a lot of users who doesn't even understand what a slot is (and who doesn't want to read e_e )

I have found an issue on item descriptions:

The server runs on linux.

Also, It would be great if you add a "back" option to submenus.

------------
Sorry for my english!
Thanks for reporting this bug I'll try yo fix this and I also work on a back button :)

hector22x

Verified Member
Thanks!!

* A bigger addition would be configurable text (My server is spanish) or open sourcing the plugin so I can edit them by myself ;) (And I can make a PR I you want)

bubbleguj

Verified Member
I just don't want to take time for pushing this project to github or something :) If you want, you're allowed to decompile it and copy it, do whatever you want :D

hector22x

Verified Member
I just don't want to take time for pushing this project to github or something :) If you want, you're allowed to decompile it and copy it, do whatever you want :D
Well, I don't agree with that, but...

Here is a fix for the line breakings:

You have to/can change this:

Code:
     addColor(WordUtils.wrap(somestring ,35).split("\\r\\n")
by this:
Code:
     addColor(WordUtils.wrap(somestring ,35, "\n",false).split("\n")
That worked!

RegardS!

Preston M

Verified Member
Well, I don't agree with that, but...

Here is a fix for the line breakings:

You have to/can change this:

Code:
     addColor(WordUtils.wrap(somestring ,35).split("\\r\\n")
by this:
Code:
     addColor(WordUtils.wrap(somestring ,35, "\n",false).split("\n")
That worked!

RegardS!
Did you decompile to do this or am i missing where you could change this?

Preston M

Verified Member
He said we were free to tear it apart, so long as you don't claim it is yours then he props won't care. He has been offline for months so idkb if he is returning...