• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bendcraft Legacy

Elias

"This is not an official ProjectKorra Server. All Contributions and Donations made to this server are in no way affiliated with ProjectKorra or any of its plugin and goes to the server only. ProjectKorra and its staff is not responsible of your gameplay experience while on this server.

Bendcraft Legacy
Version: 1.10.2
Server IP: 144.217.76.34:25585
ProjectKorra 1.8.3 / JedCore 1.8.2
MonstersPlus (Various intricacies that bring various unique gameplay elements)
Quests & Citizens
MarriageMaster
Jobs
Disguises
Factions /w FactionWarps & FactionChat
Zenchantments
PlayerKillMoney
RPGItems
Minepacks
Mob Arena
PVP Arenas
and much more smaller things
  • All forms of discrimination are prohibited. Whether it be racial, sexual, etc.
  • Negative slurs of all kinds are both frowned upon and not allowed.
  • You are to show respect to everyone regardless of your rank.
  • Hacked clients and disallowed modifications will land you a permanent ban. Cases may vary
    • Allowed Modifications:
      • Optifine
      • Shaders (Encouraged, as all are allowed access to the website gallery!)
      • 5Zig PVP
      • Too Many Items
      • Capes
      • Better Animations, Mo Bends
  • Asking for items, ranks, etc is not allowed. Unless of course, it is requesting another player put something you may be in need of on the market. That's okay c:
  • Exploitation of bugs is not allowed and will land you a tempban. Please report them on our forums!
  • We provide substantial ways to communicate with your friends, but we ask that you speak English in the public chat.
  • Advertisement is not allowed, end of story. (Disallowing advertisement in an advertisement, I know right?)
  • Impersonation and Multi-accounting is not allowed. Please contact a staff member if you wish to register more accounts on your IP.
  • Obscene skins, nicknames, faction names, and capes however that may be are prohibited. They will be changed if possible
  • Staff are not above the rules. Feel free to oust a staff member who's being unruly!
A common issue with many players is that they don't grasp how the server works. You will not be given all bending abilities to your element right off the bat because it's all apart of the unique system the original bendcraft and my attempted successor follow. The point that eventually you will be able to wield all of the elements for yourself.

When you join, you will be tagged as a [New Player] and you have to complete a quiz in the /spawn. As tempting as it may seem, you won't have access to many other commands (Including ProjectKorra Commands), and literally won't get anywhere just messing with the ones you might actually have! Even though it seems like you're already thrown into the gameplay, you aren't automatically sent to your quiz. Do that and you'll be a member.

Then you pick your element. Fire and Earth don't have corresponding quests for their passives, but Air and Water do. There'll be a hologram near both elemental shops to guide you on doing these quests. Also, enjoy the dialogue as I worked hard on it to make it more entertaining!

The quests may be as simple as something that can be done in spawn, but more likely than not. This is guaranteed with the Air Quest. You have to go into the wild. This is where you start using your resource such as are useful help tool /bchelp as it'll give you resources to help you figure out mechanics. I personally recommend you read /faq. Specifically /faq monsters, /faq money, and /faq powerstones!

From there, the knowledge you will acquire can be used however you wish! The monsters you encounter will have no chill, and I'm expecting you to return the gesture. The experience you have will be dictated by how you utilize the info given, and how efficiently you use it. You're out of the nest and flying on your own, but that doesn't mean you can't ask for help! There's a /helpme for a reason!

Last edited:

Elias

We're now hiring! (Love me)
- Helpers
- Builders
- Moderators
- Developers

(I could've just said all departments, but for those who're unfamiliar with our departments, there you have it.)

If you're interested, please check out the application form here

Elias

Difficulty Update:

I've taken into account a lot of player feedback I've gotten over the servers uptime.
I've even tested it myself. I mean, what better way to understand what a player means than just trying the server on your own.
It is definitely challenging to say the least, but that's what I strove for so while I'm not dumbing it down too much, here's what's changed.

• Money
    • Slight increase in the equation used to calculate money from jobs. It's minute, but it's definitely not cents for hours of hard labor. You'll find yourself quite pleased with it. That's what I hope for anyway.

• You can now somewhat exchange the difficult trophies. No, this doesn't mean Arctic Zed's. We're referring to Hawkeye, Atilla, and event bosses. You could always cheese this system by conning someone who doesn't know better, or just looting someone. Either way, cash out as you like!

• Farmer's Shop is coming soon! Yes, the spawn egg recipe for the Farmer job is busted, but I'm working on a small shop that'll fix the egg problem. You don't even have to pay extra. Just punch the sign and get your eggs. Also a little chance machine. I wouldn't call it slots because it doesn't function that way, but you can go big or go home! You can also get exclusive items out of that. The slot machines are purely in-game money, you don't have to pay for anything to use them.

• The shops are back, but not physically. One of the staff members goofed and our prior shop has seemed to have just vanished. May that beautiful creature rest in peace. But hey, it's a GUI shop so you can't possibly get lost! We'll be offering perks, items, custom items, and other in-game necessities from there. Now you don't have to struggle too hard to feed a hungry airbender and his bison. Hint.

• I added a few more rare chances to voting to get additional money. Nothing too wild, but it can happen and when it does you'll dance the dance of joy. Because everyone knows the struggle of being broke.
  • Mechanics
    • This one is my personal favorite to talk about. Prestiges! Oh yeah, that mechanic I promised like 5 months ago but pushed away because it was really time consuming to do. Yeah, they're here! They've been there, but I was mulling it over and realized it is a bit of a kicker to both essentially beat the server then have to pay to start over. We'll leave you with some money in your pocket, and the 5k startup is removed. You'll thank me in the long run. I'll thank you if you do all 11 of them so I can have a great fight with someone who has a near-complete arsenal. To check where you are, and what you'll be needing to prestige you have to type exactly /q start "Bending Prestige 1"

• Redlotus & WhiteLotus
      • We've decided to start spicing it up, just aesthetically so that people won't feel so out of the loop on who's done what. RedLotus is awarded to top player time of the week, for 1 week. WhiteLotus will be given to the top voter of the week.

• There is no difference between the two permissions-wise. You literally get /feed, /boi, /dab. This is how it is for now, but in the future we're thinking of something a little more cosmetic to act as incentive. Maybe an exclusive ability.
        (The last two weren't of my choice, trust me)
    • Yuan Shop (More To Come?)
      • A topic of debate is what is coming to the Yuan Shop. The answer simply is many cosmetic things. A lot may be recycles of stuff you may not have in-game money for, but have voted like a madman. Though, with things like FireDisc's Blue Fire easter egg, that's the type of stuff you should expect. Tidbits and easter eggs.

• Backpacks got a little bit of an update to where (since I have a fixation on near complete fairness) the Yuan Shop now offers larger backpack sizes. Get to voting, and you'll lighten your load. (Hah. Don't judge me, I'm an adult)
    • Tournaments & Probending
      • I've decided that considering how the server plays, it'd be highly unlikely for either of these to happen. Before you start shaking your head and thinking "Bad move, Elias. Everyone loves to compete" I'm not even removing it. I'm doing the smart thing and making the regions for these to be "Free bending" zones so to speak. You'll have access to every allowed ability that we choose to give you, a fair loadout, I won't skip out on the stuff people like. But there will be moves that you have to bring yourself. Well you don't have to, but it'd increase your odds of winning. So hopefully this will encourage a more active community.
      • Same goes for Probending, once I get that system set up to where we don't spend 10 minutes on technical difficulties, we'll have you all up and knocking one another out the ring! I hope to see you all in that ring showing one another what for!
    • Free-Bending World
      • This idea has been pitched to me by the staff and players alike. The free-bending world. If you're unfamiliar with what it is. You probably haven't even stepped foot in Bendcraft. Bendcraft doesn't offer you every move right off the bat, and you use in-game money to build your arsenal. In this world which I'm considering doing, you'll be able to fight unabated by the confines of Bendcraft's traditional loadout. Like with tournaments and PB, there's a limit to what you'll be able to have manually, but I feel like to enable a more fun experience that everyone can have it'd be in our best interest to give you something. Still, like with most bending servers that already do this by norm. Donors will probably beat the snot out of you. But hey, you could always ask for a fair fight. This will help you in a sense that if you go to the free world and you have all 4 elements from the normal world, you'll basically be an avatar. So there's still incentive to play normally!

This idea is purely a planned proposal, and I'd love feedback from the ProjectKorra community as well as my own, to which this changelog will be going up to soon. Let me know what you all as savvy benders, and the not so savvy what you'd think of something like this. Constructively, not being outright rude.

Something like
        "With all due respect, Elias. I feel that this idea would be a bit more inconvenient than it would effective at bridging a gap in your community. It wouldn't hold up to what one side would appeal to, and may even push them away. I could be wrong, and this could potentially attract audiences of both who just enjoy your community and what it has to offer."
        But probably a bit less cordial. I can take some criticism, and even a roasting. As long as it feels like there's a human speaking and not a robot. Nothing against robots.

That's about it, to those of you who survived the changelog from beyond yonder, happy trails and I hope to see you on Bendcraft! Though a lot of you read the ProjectKorra (Core) changelog so this was probably nothing!

~Elias

Elias

Minor Updates:
  • Duels
    • We've now added Duels to our server, which will soon come to offer up custom rewards such as Powerstones and other objects. This touches on the mini-game aspect we've been lacking on. There will also be more arenas for it coming soon, as there'll be two types. Vanilla & Bending. It only seems right to have a little taste for everyone!
    • As of right now, it's still something we're testing. It is subject to change in how it may function, currently present features, etc. Take it all with a grain of salt as it can be removed as easily as it can be added!
  • Farmer's Shop
    • This little side-project of mine is finally out, there's both the slot machine as promised which gives you a plethora of rewards ranging from permissions, to money, to custom weapons o_O. (Sometimes I think we're misplacing our valued weapons on purpose.)
    • The main functionality of this shop is to fix a minute error in the crafting aspect for the farmer job. You can freely exchange your blank eggs for working ones, and in the future you may be able to create custom mobs if you have the right ingredients! (Raiding someone with Atilla has never sounded more difficult)
  • Planned Features
    • I hear the usage of dungeons is in season...
    • If the registry for the server alone wasn't a maze on its own for you, well we could always do you one better.
    • It's very drafty up here, but hey. It can't be just me, right?
    • Murderous tendencies are frowned upon!

Elias

Little Mini Update:
(I was debating just swapping the regular trailer, but the creator has a special place in my heart)

I've taken the time to animate a new trailer, just to keep us around even if it's just for that little bit longer!
I wasn't sure if this qualified for an update or just in-general media. To avoid it being just media, here's the animation, followed up by a brief changelog!
  • Hotfixes
    • Fixed Boss trophies not exchanging properly! Should be 100% functional now!
    • Fixed small bugs involving economic breaks and the farmer shop eggs!
    • Repaired Jobs, if you were a current player you were compensated for the data wipe with ¥2000
    • Finally swatted that annoying bug involving top player of the week.
    • Fixed Quest "Habits" not allowing you to use the sign.
    • Fixed Hama's quest to clearly indicate that you won't receive bloodbending if you're not a waterbender duh.
    • Fixed all NPC's not being clickable, click away for your aesthetic convenience!
    • Fixed Prestige 3 not granting the avatar ability it should, now grants SpiritualEnergy
  • Additions
    • Implemented the fair-bending tournament system, now all we need are the people to make use of it!
    • Implemented Bending Prestiges 1-3 (4-12 are on the way, I promise!)
    • Implemented Halloween Specialty Quest
    • Added Trophy → Sign exchange rather than crafting slot exchange due to minor bugs.
    • Added Arena 3 to Large Bending Arenas
  • Known Bugs
    • Kamehameha hurts a lot more than it should, workin' on it!
    • Occasionally Hama will freak out and permanently freeze you, if this happens contact a staff member.

Chaoz

www.bigshop79.com Sell Dumps Cvv Site - Legit Dumps Track 1/2 Shop Private Update New Stock Everyday - paypal - bank login - moneygram carder

www.bigshop79.com Buy Dumps & Credit Cards with cvv2 Superior Quality Track1 & Track 2. Valid rate of %90. Feedbacks on many forums

www.bigshop79.com Legit Dumps Shop Track 1,2 With Pin high balance Sell transfer wu - cashapp - Fresh info full Card Dumps

http://bigshop79.com Cards Dumps: Buy Dumps Track 1/2 & Cvv - EMV Software - Cash out Cloned atm card pin

http://bigshop79.com Carding cloned credit carder Dumps Track 1&2 DL#Ssn#BG - CR - MMN - CAR COLOR - 100% automated

http://bigshop79.com Sell Cc + Cvv2 Full auto Shop high Valid Pin - High Quality Cards Dumps Track 1/2 Daily Updates Auto Refunds Free Cards 201/101 Dumps/ATM PIN full Track 1,2

https://soundcloud.com/dinh-nhat-anh-656457158%2Fhttpbigshop79com-sell-dumps-card-atm-shop-dumps-with-pin-shop-cvv-dumps-track12-cashapp
(
) video sell dumps track cards with pin

Legit Dumps: Buy Dumps & CVV - EMV Software Shop buy software can visit page http://bigshop79.com/software.php

Welcome To Legit Skimmed /track1&2 dumps/ ccv / ccv full info ! base

95% of dumps are approved, Point-Of-Dumps only sells Skimmed Dumps. ONLY fresh & recently Skimmed dumps will be sold.

best store u want check feedback legit dumps forum can visit page https://bigshop79.com/feedback.php

best store dumps u can visit page => https://bigshpo79.com/free.php update new dumps base DEBIT ELECTRON for country United Arab , Albania , India , Mexico , Norway , Mexico , Brazil , Portugal , Italy , Qatar , Spain , Israel , United States , and more country other

Montserrat | Mozambique | Nigeria | Norway | Code 521 , 601 , 201 , 121 , 221 , 720 , 310 , 206 , 420, 116, 702, 120, 320, 817,

FRESH VALID WORKING DROPPING

4658591129326109=21112219370000000001 pin 5844

4658580806127062=21122219550000000001 pin 1140

4658591129326109=20112219370000000001 pin 5844

5254135002383822=22052012638541501000 pin 1914

4658583713148031=22102211730000000001 pin 1657

Hello Guy's i have New Offer Bulk Price

NO FREE NO TEST ALL USER THIS CHAT AND GET 1 DUMP WITHOUT PIN PRICE IS ($50)

YOU GET ONE DUMP WITH PIN.($100)

Dumps UK code 201 clone cards fullz info</ol>

Track 1: %B4659022608902018^J/cave/Jodey^28111010000884000?

Track 2: ;4659022608902018=28111010000044748840

Pin atm : 6013

Details for BIN 465902

BIN 465902

Issuing Bank BARCLAYS BANK PLC

Card Brand VISA

Card Type DEBIT

Card Level CLAS

UNITED KINGDOM

ISO Country A2 GB

ISO Country A3 GBR

ISO Country Number 826

Issuers Contact +44 (0)1604 230 230

Mother Maiden Name : cutshall

Social Security Number : 163-17-4822

Birth Day : 25

Birth Month : 8/August

Birth Year : 1951

Western Union carding

Money-gram carding

*NEW:

can send money with a Secret Question.

You don't need identity card/passport.... it will take 30 Min...

Western-Union RATES:

!!!! MINIMUM IS 250 €/£/$ BTC FOR 1600$ WU - If you ask me for lower amount, i will ignore you and i will report to admin !!!!

[€/£/$ 2000 WU] for [ 300 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 3000 WU] for [ 350 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 4000 WU] for [ 400 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 5000 WU] for [ 500 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 6000 WU] for [ 600 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 7000 WU] for [ 700 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 8000 WU] for [ 800 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 9000 WU] for [ 850 €/£/$ BitCoin ] (You will get 2 MTCN's. 4500€/£/$ and 4500€/£/$)

[€/£/$ 9990 WU] for [ 899 €/£/$ BitCoin ] (You will get 2 MTCN's. 4995€/£/$ and 4995€/£/$)

Rules For Bank Transfer :

For bank transfer you will provide me your bank info and i will transfer funds into your account within time limit as we promised .

I will only do one transfer in a week on one bank account . If you need more transfers then arrange more bank accounts .

I`m Specially Transferring From These Countries:

(US,UK,IN,GM,NL,AU,CA,DM,CH,BN,IT,MX,RU)

For Bank Transfer info Needed:

1: Account Number:

2: Iban Or Swift Code Or Routing Number Or Sort Code:

3: Bank Name:

4: Account Holder Name:

Bank Transfer RATES:

[€/£/$ 1600 BANK] for [ 250 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 2000 BANK] for [ 300 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 3000 BANK] for [ 350 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 4000 BANK] for [ 400 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 5000 BANK] for [ 500 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 6000 BANK] for [ 600 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 7000 BANK] for [ 700 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 8000 BANK] for [ 800 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 9000 BANK] for [ 900 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 9999 BANK] for [ 1100 €/£/$ BitCoin]

Money-gram

I can Transfer Money-gram. It will take maximum 20-40 min...

I have a private Money-gram carding method....

MoneyGram RATES:

[€/£/$ 1600 MG] for [ 250 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 2000 MG] for [ 300 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 3000 MG] for [ 350 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 4000 MG] for [ 400 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 5000 MG] for [ 500 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 6000 MG] for [ 600 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 7000 MG] for [ 700 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 8000 MG] for [ 800 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 9000 MG] for [ 850 €/£/$ BitCoin ] (You will get 2 MTCN's. 4500€/£/$ and 4500€/£/$)

[€/£/$ 9990 MG] for [ 999 €/£/$ BitCoin ] (You will get 2 MTCN's. 4995€/£/$ and 4995€/£/$)

Paypal Transfer

Using hacked and verified Paypal accounts to transfer Paypal account to account transfer .

Im doing Paypal transfer to my safe accounts first and then into customers accounts ,

So you dont have any headache to clean the money because its already clean when i transfer it into my account .

Pay Pal And Cash App Transfers rate both are same....

PAY-PAL - Cash App Transfer RATES:

[€/£/$ 1600 PP, CA] for [ 250 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 2000 PP, CA] for [ 300 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 3000 PP,CA] for [ 350 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 4000 PP,CA] for [ 400 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 5000 PP,CA] for [ 500 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 6000 PP,CA] for [ 600 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 7000 PP,CA] for [ 700 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 8000 PP,CA] for [ 800 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 9000 PP,CA] for [ 900 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

[€/£/$ 9999 PP,CA] for [ 1100 €/£/$ BitCoin ]

Got Pieces That Approves 100% In Any USA POS Minimum Oder 3 to 5 Dumps:

CONTACT FOR ORDERS AND DETAILS :

Telegram: @bigshop79

Whatapp : : +84932475671

atm dumps with pin, dumps with pin site, dumps track 1&2 with pin, 101 dumps with pin, dumps for sale with pin, credit cards dumps with pin

dumps 101, dumps 201, dumps 111, dumps 206, dumps 702, dumps 116, dumps 606, free dumps with pin, free cc dumps with pin

CC Dumps Shop. Buy credit card, cvv, cc, pin Buy credit card dumps with CVV2. USA, EU, Australia, Russia

dumps with pin, buy dumps, cc dumps, cvv dumps, cc dump, dumps cvv, dumps with pins,buy dumps with pin

best cvv shop online,dumps store, dumps with pin shop, buy dumps online, credit card dumps

buying dumps online, shop cc, buy cvv, buy cc dumps,d ump shop, buy cvv online,dumps cc

cc for sale dumps, buy dumps cvv, cc dumps for sale, credit card dump shopbuying cc

dumps credit card, cvv dumps with pin, cvv for sale, cc buy, great dumps dumps with pin for sale

dumps pin, cvv sites, cc shop cvv, buy credit card dumps, dumps and cc

dump shop cc, cvv site, buy dumps credit card, dumps pin shop, best cvv shop online
IF ANYONE GETS TO RUIN THE FORUMS IT'LL BE ME AND NO ONE ELSE!
Pending Review - The forums is not looking pretty at all | ProjectKorra Community Forums