• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied /b ch [subelement]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

This has probably been suggested before, but I don't care. Every subelement by default will be disabled and the benders will need to enabled each one of them idenpendatly throught the command I displayed on the title. This allows each bender to choose their favourite subelement without other ones in a way, leaving the necessary subelements for the user disabled that he not wishes to have. It's obviously known to be canon.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
This would be a nice addon to RPG. Since in the show you can only ever get one sub and it would be much more fitting :D

(That's if autochoose isn't on. If it is then I guess it could randomly decide a sub ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

HydroMan

It should be ralated more to core, even especally that is just an extention of one command. Randominization subelement should be a thing to the rpg plugin I would say.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I guess? Not quite sure what you mean.
He means just like there is /bending add <element> [player] there could be a command that does it for sub commands. Would be a good idea. :)

Although I think some subs should be automatic. Like icebending and possibly plantbending.

HydroMan

He means just like there is /bending add <element> [player] there could be a command that does it for sub commands. Would be a good idea. :)

Although I think some subs should be automatic. Like icebending and possibly plantbending.
This command (/b ch) will allow you to choose multiple subelements at once. So don' worry about it. I just want benders to pick and have specific subelements they want, instead of all of them already chosen.

HydroMan

...And speaking of that, you will be able to pick more subelements then one in one command (/b ch lightning, combustion) (commas are needed!).

Loony

I don't think this is needed. Players can just not bind that sub element moves if they want to stick to a specific sub element.

Status
Not open for further replies.