• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

AvatarState standalone Config file

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I think avatarstate affected abilities should be highly configurable, but not too much to the point where one can decrease the power of them lower of a normal standards. With that idea taken into development stage, for an exchange there would have to be another config file that is about changing the abilities for the avatarstate only. It would follow the same layout and same options would be pasted of the abilities.

While I know that the avatarstate is meant to be super upper duper op, I still think that the owners should have freedom at least to decide how op, less or more, they want certain abilities to be. To strengthen into taking this consideration, I had heard a few complains about lavaflow crashing server when the super saiyan avatar performs it, which is another thing to keep in mind for why would someone want this new file.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I know for a fact avatarstate config is currently a mess for server owners, so I think this would be nice -- but I'm not sure how much of a mess.. Need other opinions on this ;-;

Loony

Verified Member
I completely agree that we need to redo how avatar state's buff is in the config. It doesn't need its own config, but rather it's own section where you can modify things with ease.

Looking into!

Status
Not open for further replies.