• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

AvatarState error PlayerAnimationEvent

Zyxszs

Verified Member
Hello!

I was testing all of the abilities to see if anything had changed since I last used your plugin.

Everything seemed to work except for AvatarState which returned this error in the console everytime I tried to use it: log
Active plugins at the moment of this log:
- BendingBoard-1.2.0.jar
- BendingGUI.jar
- ElementalEffects.jar
- JedCore-2.6.4-Spigot1.12.2-PK1.8.6.jar
- LuckPerms-Bukkit-4.0.80.jar
- ProjectKorra-1.8.6.jar

I could hear the anvil sound when trying to activate AvatarState, but other than that nothing happened ingame

I get this error on spigot-1.12.1, spigot-1.12.2 and with or without my other plugins active.

Am I just missing something?

xNuminousx

Verified Member
This is a known issue with playAvatarSound. To fix it disable your avatar or change the sound in your config. I don’t remember what it is by default but I think it’s spelled wrong or something by default.

Zyxszs

Verified Member
This is a known issue with playAvatarSound. To fix it disable your avatar or change the sound in your config. I don’t remember what it is by default but I think it’s spelled wrong or something by default.
I set the PlaySound option to false under the AvatarState config and it is now working. Thank you!